GEI Mekong operates under a Code of Conduct and Integrity that reflects our values and represents our commitment to uphold the highest ethical business practices.
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct defines our commitment to achieving and maintaining our reputation as an ethical business partner, a good corporate citizen and an employer of choice. It is the responsibility of all employees and people who do business with GEI Mekong to ensure they are familiar with our Code.
Speak Up and Be Heard is a confidential channel for employees to report improper conduct that may include incidents of.
- Unlawful discrimination
- Drug and Alcohol abuse
- Other inappropriate conduct or behaviour
- Suspected breaches of GEI Mekong’s policies and procedures
Bribery and Corruption
Bribery and corruption undermines legitimate business activities and exposes GEI Mekong and our people to significant risk. Our Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy outlines our zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption, encompassing compliance with the laws of every country we operate in.
GEI Mekong’s compliance program includes.
- regular and specialist fraud and corruption risk assessments
- participation in voluntary anti-corruption initiatives
- rigorous policies around the provision of political donations
- a process for investigating allegations of corruption
- prohibition of the giving and receiving of gifts which go beyond common courtesies associated with general commercial practice
- channels for employees and others to confidentially report suspected or actual misconduct or violations of company policy